Sunday, December 7, 2014

Plugging Along

Not much to show for this week. I didn't do history, although we've read some books, including most of the Felicity series.

We learned about ramps and pulleys for science. It was a bit of a loud queotic science, but I think they learned a bit. Here's daniel with our pulley. I need to get a bait and tackle pulley system for next  time around.


We did do reading writing and arithmetic. Maxwell and I have started working out before his time. He and I need to get into shape a bit.

And yep, that's all to report. Maybe it's because I have a baby that won't let me sleep, but I feel 10 steps behind life lately. I'm tired.

We did go to Christmas in Cardston which I helped a bit with. It's fun to see the trees I put lights on. We bought one of the auctioned trees. I was sold on the missionary tree when I saw this drawing done by a sister missionary:




No comments:

Post a Comment